Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome to my brand new blog!

Hello to the few of you who may be reading. I hope your evening is pleasant as this comes your way. And so comes the beginning of my blog. It will undoubtedly be a work in progress as I am quite the "green" blogger. Green meaning inexperienced, not so much environmentally savvy in this context...though I do drive a Prius! I digress. So as it stands I plan for this blog to be a bit about my own life and what takes place in my world, but also some of my commentary on pop-culture, current events, and other trivial topics. Don't expect to see any profound political or religious statements here, as that's not typically where my interests lie.

So to get us kicked off, here are a couple of things I'm really feeling right now.

First, Lady Gaga's new video, Bad Romance. If you havent seen it already, watch it now! In her typical form, this video has superior creativity and artistry to any other music videos that I've seen this decade. Many elements of the costumes were designed by the lady herself, in collaboration with famously outlandish designer Alexander McQueen, and they are breathtaking. Combine that with some dope choreography, and you have a masterpiece, friends!

You can view this badassedness HERE

Second, I was watching my favorite tonight show host of my lifetime, Mr. Conan O'Brien, do his monologue the other day, when he did a joke about a website that sells wigs for cats. Being a feline owner myself, I felt compelled to view this stupendous conception and was not disappointed! I suspect you'll find it as exciting as I did. The coffee table book offered on my website will undoubtedly be on my wish list to Santa this year.

Well, thank you for viewing, and stay tuned for more of my nutty ramblings.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the bloggy world poo poo! ps- you have a typo in your 4th sentence. maybe you can come over friday or saturday afternoon before i go to work. it'll prob be the only time you can see me this weekend. lots of bloggy love, I'll put a link in bellaserenity for you so hopefully you'll get more traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed that, and another typo. Thanks for the exposure on your blog. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world...got your blog from Bella! Look forward to reading yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete